We are A-INSIGHTS, a fast-growing market and company intelligence scale-up focussed on the Agrifood industry. We help some of the largest companies in the world (think Bayer, Ahold, and Royal FrieslandCampina) to make strategic decisions data-driven by combining publicly available data with technical expertise and human touch in the form of our industry expertise.
What will you be doing?
During this internship, you will be involved in ongoing projects, with deliverables for clients. Your tasks mainly consist of analyzing and processing data to derive actionable insights, and conducting business assessments. Based on your work, data-driven insights, online dashboards, and presentations will be used to make strategic decisions for our clients.
The end client is often a CEO/CFO of a large (family) business or multinational corporation, and you will be working under the guidance of experienced colleagues who will help you gain a lot of work experience in a short time. We are looking for ambitious and highly analytical starters with a university background. A-INSIGHTS is not your average company.
- You want to gain hands-on experience analyzing diverse companies and their financial performance under the guidance of experienced professionals. Learn various analysis techniques and tools
- You are passionate about making an impact on customers. As a Business Analyst, your analyses and reports will directly influence our clients' strategic decisions and business growth
- You value a supportive learning environment. We focus on your personal and professional development, providing numerous opportunities to strengthen your skills, acquire new knowledge, and grow as a future expert in Business Analysis
- You're seeking promising career possibilities. Many of our former interns have built successful careers after completing their internship with us. This experience can serve as an ideal stepping stone into the world of financial analysis, strategy consultancy & private equity
We are looking for
- Want to gain experience in an exciting study-related and data-driven internship;
- Are available for a minimum of 4 months;
- Are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week, preferable 40 hours;
- Are currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- Have an independent, curious, and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Have excellent writing skills in Dutch and English.
Research shows that female candidates only apply when they meet 100% of the requirements, while male candidates do so at 60%. So if you recognize yourself in this challenge, but are hesitant about meeting all the requirements, we still encourage you to apply.
What we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to start at a successful data-driven scale-up during your studies. You will develop important skills that you can continue to use throughout your career. Under the supervision of experienced financial and business analysts, you will be part of the team from day one and will quickly assume many responsibilities.
We also offer you a monthly internship fee of €750 gross and the chance to beat your colleagues in a game of ping pong.
Of course, there is the opportunity to grow within our company into a full-time position, but we do not expect this of you. In any case, you will gain valuable experience to give your career a significant kickstart.
Excited about this opportunity?
If this job vacancy sounds like a great fit for you and you want to become our new Intern, please apply via the button below to start the application process.
Research shows that female candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the requirements, while male candidates already do so at 60%. So do you recognize yourself in this challenge, but are you hesitating whether you meet all the requirements? Apply via the button below and go for it!
A-INSIGHTS is the fastest growing market intelligence solution in the market. Trusted and embraced by global giants like Bayer, McCain Foods, Ahold, and Royal FrieslandCampina, we’re on a mission to revolutionize the food industry.
The food sector is facing two monumental shifts at the same time: the sustainability of food production needs to greatly increase and the technological revolutions of data and artificial intelligence disrupt the sector.
Our mission is to turn this into an opportunity for food companies, by helping them build the intelligence capability they need to navigate these shifts with confidence.
Our winning aspiration is to become the leading market intelligence solution for food companies. This aspiration drives us because in doing so we can offer valuable foresights for building a food system capable of feeding the world’s growing population within planetary boundaries.
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We are excited to meet talented candidates who are passionate about our company and the role. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.